Sunday, July 2, 2017

Holy weeks are Flyin bye!!




Holy another week down! Time is going by so fast! There is not enough time in a day to get anything done! This week was crazy busy, we are still covering two areas but yesterday was the last day because Sister James companion is coming today! Wahoo!!   Then we can actually focus on our area!  We have some awesome investigators in Meishiou! We are teaching this less active family( Alex Family) the dad was drunk one night before i came to the area and chased Sister Russell and her old companion throwing rocks at them and youll never guess what!!!  He was sitting in church yesterday with his wife and kids!! Oh man its m absolute favorite seeing Less-active coming back to chutch!!  It is really different serving in a ward now!  Its like I don;t ever have to do anything, I just make sure my investigators get to church!  No having to teach any classes!  But I miss Uh Branch with my whole heart!  I miss all my families in Uh! But on the bright side my new ward has sports night! SOO I get to play volleyball and basketball almost every night during dinner!  HAHA okay another story about the Alex Family!  We were having a lesson with the mom and it was a really good lesson! The spirit was to there and so was this really huge bug that I have never seen before! It flew and landed right in front of me so i moved a little bit to the side so it could do its thing and i wouldn't have to worry about it!!  But nope the thing decide to flu and land on my lap!! I stood up and kinda screamed a little bit!  oh man everyone was laughing haha i felt pretty bac i pushed the spirit away!! Ha so the mom came to church and she goes...look what i brought with me and tried to act like she had the bug! Oh man I'll get teased forever!! Anyways i hope you all a great week! Thank you for all your love, support and prayers!  On the spiritual note if you have time go and read 1Nephi 17:3 &13!

Love you all! Have a great week!!
Love Sister Bowers



No comments:

Post a Comment