Sunday, July 30, 2017

BAPTISMS! BAPTISMS! BAPTISMS!




CRAZY We are already in August! Only 3 more months left! Time is flying! This week has been full of blessings and miracles! I was able to go on exchanges with my old companion! It was so fun! She is in a walking area so we walked and walked it was fun! Then on Thursday night my old companion called me and said that our "eternal investigators" Kikileen and Kohrner were getting married and baptized and that they were going to do it in our area so that i could be able to see! Oh my goodness i just screamed! It was like opening a big present! Then Saturday came and sure enough we were blessed to have our miracle baptism! She cried before and after she got baptized, she is literally the cutest girl ever! Then I was able to attend Kikileen and Kohrners baptism and wedding! Oh the best feeling ever! It was like seeing your own family change their lives and be baptized! I love being a missionary!

Then we received a referral from the Elders recent convert! We went and found her yesterday and holy ANOTHER prepared investigator! She was so cute at first she didn't really want us there it felt like then we shared with her about families and she just cried the entire time! She i s so cute! She has a rough life with her family, she is 17 yrs. old and has a 10 month old baby! Was so willing to let us come back! Oh it has just strengthened my testimony that there are those prepared people ready to hear the gospel!

Sorry this one is going to be short but i just want to say how grateful I am to be a missionary! I love b eing able to teach the Gospel! i know that there are prepared people out there to hear it! I am so grateful for each and everyone of you and all of your support! Have a great week! 

Love, Sister Bowers




No comments:

Post a Comment