Sunday, July 16, 2017

A week full of laughs and blessings!













Hey everyone! I hope you all have had a great week and remembered to count your blessings! This week has been an amazing week! We have been blessed so much! I don't really know how to write out our week so ill just go day by day! 

Monday: We had a family home evening with a part member family! It was right after we had just flown back from Guam so my ear was plugged so i was def in one ear ha everyone was laughing and it was just like as if i were at home!

Tuesday: We had interviews with President Poston and man i will tell you what that man, he is a man of God, he is so in tune to the spirit! He brings such a special spirit with him where ever he goes! 

Wednesday: Since President Poston was in town we had Zone Conference, and man it was like a come to Jesus meeting! Haha after the meeting Sister Russell and I both felt the same way so we did a little fine tuning and began our fast for the work! (Fasting really works!)

Thursday: Haha now this was the day! We found 5 NEW INVESTIGATORS! We went to have a lesson with one of our investigators and she walks out in clothes that are all "sexy" as Sister Russell would say and so i ask her where she was going and then Sister Russell looks and me and just starts laughing hahah lets just say my outfit was not how it should have been and if i were home that would have been really embarrassing! Haha so once again everyone got a good laugh! Then we went to the next lesson! And cockroaches were flying everywhere in the light so i moved to the dark thinking that they wouldn't come to me, well i was totally wrong! 5! 5 Cockroaches running all over me! I let out a few screams as one ran in my shirt, another in my hair and 3 on the outside of my skirt and shirt! Haha now you can only imagine how i felt! Then we went home for the night and there was no water so we had to go and try and fix it! So Sister Russell climbs up to our water tank and sees that there is no water so she turns around and falls right on her bum! Oh man we were dying! 

Friday: We were able to find a man named June Dadius! From the family that i have been teaching in Uh! So that was really cool he seems way receptive to the gospel so I am excited to begin teaching him! 

Saturday: We had a lesson with a little 12 yr. old member and she told us how hard it was for her to go to church because every time she went she would get sad because would see everyone with their families and she would be all alone because she is the only member in her family! Man who would have ever thought that a 12 yr. old girl could have made me cry! We promised her that if she would bear her testimony to her family after our lesson they would join her at church tomorrow! And you'll never guess! 

Sunday: Maytu's family came to church! We had 4 of our investigators at church!We were able to watch the 17 miracles with the ward for a fire side! It was such a cool experience! 

SO overall it was a great week! Time is flying by! My testimony is growing everyday! I am so grateful for this gospel! I am so grateful for all the blessings it brings! I know that it is only through this gospel that we can be with our families for ever! I am so grateful for my family and all that they do for me! I am so blessed to have the family that I have! I am so grateful for each and every one of you and all the love and support that you give me! I hope you all have a great week! And always remember that God is always aware of you 2 Nephi 9:20!

Love,
Sister Bowers




No comments:

Post a Comment