Sunday, August 6, 2017

Walking Week!!

Wee!!





Hey everyone! This week was great! We walked all week because our car was in the shop! So that means, lots of sun, lots of sweating and lots of buring calories! WAHOO! We have deffinatly been beat by the sun! But it was worth it! We just came back from Guam from MLC It was so fun! Absolutley love President and Sister Poston! One huge miricale that i have seen how missionaries are protected is this week we have been walking all day every day, even at night with no lights! And lets just say dogs on Pohnpei arent the nicest! I can honestly say that i have had 3 dogs by my ankles this week and not one touched me! #BLESSED Haha we finally figured to carry rocks with us and to run with the cars that would drive by us so that we could run past the dogs! I know with out a doubt that missionaries are protected! Thank you for all of your prayers for us misionaries, I can promise you all that the Lord answers them!  Thank you so much for all of your support! I am so grateful for all of you! Love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Bowers







No comments:

Post a Comment