Sunday, April 30, 2017

#roht



Sister Bowers is LOVED in the Uh Branch!


Hey everyone! How are you all?! I hope you are all doing great! This week has been good! We have been able to really find the prepared investigators. We have started to teach Ana, Johns wife and we are hoping to put her on baptism date! I remember when I first got to Pohnpei and the very first time I met Ana, she wasn't the nicest person to talk to, she didn't want to hear about the gospel, we would come, she would leave. She would always yell at everyone, including the little kids, just kind of like a grouchy old lady. After John was baptized we decided that we would try to teach her because she would always join in our lessons that we would have with her grandson Shondon. So we have been teaching her and we invited her to come to church yesterday sacrament was almost over, the last speaker was giving their talk and in walks Ana and her whole family! Oh man I don't think I have been that happy in a while! I has been so cool to see how the atonement changes peoples life! We have also started teaching Shondons parents which has been an amazing experience also!

A funny story for the week, last night the power went out and when the power goes out on Pohnpei you cant tell if your eyes are open or if they are shut #roht haha its very dark. So I woke up last night at 11:45 and the power was out so I tried to find the phone, so in the process of trying to find the phone my companion sits up screaming "SISTER BOWERS!!" hah so I get scared and yell back at her "SISTER WARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" haha oh my if only you all could have seen it!

That's about it for this week! I Hope that you all have a great week! I am always thinking and praying for you all! Love you!!

Sister Bowers

Primary


No comments:

Post a Comment