Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pilahn en Koumour AKA Plan of Salvation

Hey everyone! How was your week!? My week was great! Another week on the island of Pohnpei! We were able to have a lesson this week with our "eternal investigators" and i was actually able to see the atonement change him! He has put himself on date to be baptized so now we are just going to continue to help him! 

I don't have a lot to say this week other than how grateful i am for this gospel. I am grateful for the Plan of Salvation and for temples! Because of temples we can be with our families for ever! ETERNITY! What a blessing! All we have to do is our part! I am so grateful for my family and for all of you! I love this gospel with all my heart! I love my family! I love my Pohnpeian families and i love all of you! Have a great week! :)

Sorry next weeks email will be a little better!


Love, Sister Bowers



No comments:

Post a Comment