Sunday, April 2, 2017

John is BAPTIZED!!!!









YEAAH!! You got it John was baptized this weekend!! It was the coolest thing i've witnessed! But before i tell you all about it ill tell you a little about my week!


Monday: We were able to put these investigators that have become my own family on date for marriage! It was really cool to see their faces light up!

Tuesday: I made a cake for Kikileens son Kevin (one of our investigators) oh man, i have never seen any one so happy before in my life and it was all over cake! We had a little lesson before they ate it and all through the lesson the littlest kid was sitting behind dragging his fingers through the frosting! All i could think of was Me doing things like that to my mom! Dont you miss me mom? ;) haha oh man but in reality I realized how important the simple acts of service are. I was so happy i could see how much that simple cake ment to that whole family!

Wednesday: I went on exchange with Sister Fehoko again and while we were going to get her member present i was walking and the ground was really slick and i slipped and fell right on my bum haha yes its okay laugh cause i sure did! HAHa and then we got in the car and Sister Fehoko was just like that dog almost bit you and it didn't..So Wednesday once again thanks for all of your prayers for us as missionaries, you saved me from getting bit by a dog :)

Thursday: See picture below, No water...thats about all the excitement!



Friday: Sister Leslie put the car in the ditch (See picture Below)

No comments:

Post a Comment