Sunday, April 16, 2017

FINALLY .....General Conference


Kasalelie Maingko! Ia Iromw wail? Hey everyone! How are you all? I hope that your week was great and that your Easter was even better! This week..the whole week was Easter on the Island of Pohnpei! They even cancelled school for it! It was very hard to go proselyting in the the evening from 7-9 pm because everyone was at church!

On Wednesday we were able to find and talk with a lot of people so that was a big blessing! Now we just gotta go see them all! The rest of the week has been crazy we have been running back and forth in between areas to try and get everything set up for general conference yesterday and Saturday! We were able to get everything working and all set up for everyone!

So yes we were able to watch General Conference! WAHOO! Finally! I absolutely love General Conference! A topic that stood out to me that everyone seemed to talk about was becoming more like Christ, Charity..The PURE LOVE OF CHRIST! Ha i know that is something that I struggle with some times but i am so grateful for all the talks that were given! I know that they are directly from our Heavenly Father to us! I am grateful for President Monson and his week talk about the Book of Mormon! The prophet has asked us to read it every day so obviously so is Heavenly Father! I love The Book of Mormon so much! It has helped me tremendously!

Since it being Easter weekend i want to share with you about our older brother Jesus Christ! I am so grateful for him! I have really come to know him and feel of his love while being here on my mission. I know that there have been countless times that he has comforted me and taken pains away from me that no one else could! I am grateful for is Atonement, and for the chance that i can use it daily! There is so much more that I can say about him but my time is running down! So i just want you all to know that I love my savior Jesus Christ and I love each and every one of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment