Sunday, March 26, 2017

John is my FAVORITE

John,Josh, Sister Bowers, Johns grand-daughter and Sister Wari



Hey everyone this week was good! We were so close to having our baptism with John our blind investigator! He is so cool! But he is going to hopefully be getting baptized this Saturday with his little grandson! I absolutley love teaching them! We see them every day just to keep them progressing and because they are never busy. 2 of my favorite lessons that we taught them this week were 10 commandments and Prayer, Scripture Study and Obedience. I loved teaching them the 10 commandments because when we teach the 10 commandments we use our hands and make things, as you know John cannot see so I go to sit right in front of him and teach him by him using his own hands! It was probably one of the most coolest experiences I have ever had! So I am so excited for John and Josh (His grandson) to get baptized this coming Saturday! I just keep praying that everything will work out!



Sorry but besides that this week has been pretty short! Oh our Branch got a new Branch president which I think will help with the branch a lot! So I am really excited about that! A scripture I want to share with you all this week is 1 Nephi 7:12 go and read it! And do what it says! Exercise your faith in Heavenly Father and I promise you that as you do your prayers will be answered, you will receive the help you need, but always remember Heavenly Father knows all and knows when we need certain blessings!



I hope you all have a great week and be safe! Remember to always have faith, its what everything starts with!



Love,

Sister Bowers


No comments:

Post a Comment