Sunday, December 4, 2016

The POWER of the Book of Mormon!!


Sister Bowers and Sister Russell doing what they love ... Serving ICE CREAM! I hope there was some left(-;



Hey everyone! How are you? I hope your week was great! I just wanted to Start off by inviting you to all watch the awesome Christmas video that the Church has made! I absolutely love it! It has 25 ways in 25 days that we can light the world. EVERYONE do it it is so awesome to see the little blessings that come from it!

  This week I just want to share a story with you all about one of our investigators named Kikileen. We have been teaching her for a while, we are waiting for her to get permission from her mom to get married so that she can get baptized. She has just started reading the Book Of Mormon and we have been reading it with her. The other night a member comes running up to us! "Sisters i have to tell you something about Kikileen! She came to my mom and told her that after she had finished reading the Book of Mormon she was sitting down on a rock thinking and then she said that there was a really bright light in the Mango tree! She said when she got closer the light began to shrink!" while our member is telling us this i am thinking no way that is the same as like the tree of life and like Joseph Smith!!!!!! So we go to teach Kikileen and  she tells us the story of what had happened, the whole time she is telling us i have goose bumps form head to toe! I was, in a way, having a hard time breathing because i knew that what she had seen was from Heavenly Father! I know that we all don't get big signs or a big bright glowing light for our answer but i do know that the lord answers our prayers! I know with out a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true! Always turn to it when you are having a hard time or dont know what to do! I can promise you that if you pray with real intent Heavenly Father will Show you! haha yes i just sounded like a missionary there but DO IT!!!!! I love you all and am so greatful for all the love and support that you give me! Have a great week! 
Love Sister Bowers




No comments:

Post a Comment