Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

Sister Bowers sharing her testimony in Pohnpeian.  Sorry about the video I had too many little helpers, as you can hear in the back ground! 





MerrY Christmas! I hope everyone had a great one! It was awesome to talk to my family! They said my letters are written very poorly so i am very sorry my english has really started to slip away! So my companion was supposed to come today but ended up missing her plane so maybe at then end of this week she will come!
 This week was really cool! I was able to witness a Christmas were people who had so very little were willing to give all that they had! I was able to feel the love of Christ. I just wanted to say how grateful i am for this gospel! I know that through this gospel our families are blessed, i just want to invite you all to find a way that you can help your family come closer together, weather it is through scripture study, family prayer, family Home evening, or just spending more time together as a family! I can promise you that as you do those things your familys love for eachother will grow tremendously! 
 Have a great week! Sorry no picture my camera has a virus on it! Have a great week! Talk to you next week! Love you all thanks for all your support! 


Love, Sister Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment