Sunday, November 27, 2016

Miracles on Pohnpei!!


   


Beautiful Pohnpei

Going to Church.






This week was literally miracles from the Lord. We were able to go to one of our investigators house and by go to i mean drive to the outer island, park and walk through the jungle for 30-40 minutes around to the other side of the island! We invited her to come to church but she said that we needed to talk to her dad to see if she could come, but her dad was out fishing. The next day was church so we said we would come and see her dad Sunday morning. So the alarm goes off at 6:20 we leave at 6:30 and get to the outer island and then my companion goes i forgot my name tag! I look down..."oh crap me too!!" So we drive back to the house and get our name tags and then back to the island! We park the car and then start speed walking so we can make it to her house in time so that she can come to church on time! If felt like we were running! The whole way to her house I was praying please please please let her dad come to church! She has been wanting to get baptized but hasn't been able to come! We finally get to her house and talk with her parents! It was like we showed up they said yes our investigator ran an showered and not only did she come with us to church but her brother as well! Hopefully next week the whole family can come!

   I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers! I have seen this week that after of the trial of your faith comes the blessings and it is so true! So no matter how hard things get or if you feel like everything is just going down hill stick it out, there will be mighty miracles coming shortly after! I know that missionary work is really the lords work and that its not easy! But I have learned so much from this experience already! I cannot thank you all enough for all the prayer and letters! I am so grateful for you all! Have a great week! Love and miss you all!! 



Love Sister Bowers



Sister Leslie and Sister Bowers at Thanksgiving!

Sister Bowers and Sister Russell  at Thanksgiving.
Oh did I mention how grateful I am for the Elders? HAHA locked the keys in the car!  Thank you Elder Hurst and Elder McCluskey!

No comments:

Post a Comment