Sunday, December 18, 2016

Krismas Mwahu!

Beautiful Pohnpei❤❤❤❤





🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS!!   Hey everyone I just wanted to start off by saying Merry Christmas to you all!  I hope you all enjoy the Christmas spirit and remember the real reason for the season!! These last few weeks have been rough, we haven't been able to go proselyting due to my companion falling but thankfully this seek we were able to go on splits and was able to go and see some of our investigators!  It is so crazy to see the miracles that Heavenly Father is blessing us with!
       Some crazy news that happened this week is that my companion is getting transferred to Guam and I will be hanging out with Sister Russell and Sister Pokepalla  the other set of sisters that are living in our house! So we will be proselyting in two areas until my other companion comes!
I am not sure where she is from or what she looks like so it will be a total surprise! She comes on December 26 so merry Christmas to me!
        I just want to leave with you the reason for the season is Jesus Christ. I have really come to know him, as I look back on my mission I realize that there were times he was literally carrying me! I know that as we all turn to him, not just this Christmas season but everyday that we can always feel more at  peace!  I know that because of him we can live again! I am so grateful for all of you and for all the support that you give me! For all the many prayers that are said for the missionaries! I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas!


 Love,
 Sister Bowers❤

One of many mosquitos bites!

Saying goodbye to Sister Wahlquist!

Good bye to Elder Hurst!  I think that means we'll miss you?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment