Sunday, October 23, 2016

TRAINING!?!?!?!






Sister Bowers and her FALL leaves.


Hey everyone I hope your week was great! This week has been great!  We were able to find new investigators and even listen to General Conference! It was AWESOME!!!  Well this week I am emailing from Guam because I am now TRAINING !!  What?? How crazy! I flew to Guam last night at 1 AM and got here at 4 AM!! I am not sure who I am going to be training but I will find out on Wednesday! I am a little stressed because our area is struggling and the language is going to be a little hard!  But is all gonna be okay there is going to be lots of laughs!  It will definitely be a learning and growing experience!!
   We finally got to listen to Conference this week and it was absolutely amazing! I loved being able to hear the words from our church leaders!  They are truly called of God! It is a different feeling when you are a missionary listening to conference!  It is like every talk is meant just for you!! Its amazing!
   I just want to bear my testimony to all of you that I  know this church is true!  I know that Heavenly Father loves and know each and everyone of us! I know with out a shadow of a doubt that
that the atonement is real. I know that  that is the only way we can find true happiness and peace in our lives! I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon, I know that it is true!  I know that even just reading it can bring happiness to our lives!  I know that we have a real prophet and apostles  on the earth today! I am so grateful for them! I am so grateful for all of you and all the support and prayers! I  know without a doubt that Heavenly Father hears them and answers them!  I share these things  with you in the name to Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope you all have a great week !  I love you all so much! Miss you all!
Love,
Sister Bowers

(P.S. Hope you like the fall leaf pictures!)
Sister Leslie,  Sister Leslie, Sister Bowers

Sister Bowers & Sister Fehoko










No comments:

Post a Comment