Monday, October 10, 2016

Closets!!!!!!!







      Hey everyone hope your week was great! This week has been slow due to my companion and i being sick! But there is something really exciting that happened this week was my companion and I were able to move into a new house! And it has closets! Actual closets! This will be the first time other than in the MTC that i won't be living out of my suit case! WAHOO!!! 

 This week we had Zone Conference and the topic was based on the Book of Mormon! It was so awesome! I have really been studying the Book of Mormon this week and I have really seen how much peace it brings! Missions are hard. You only have two things to rely on and that is the Book of Mormon and our Heavenly Father! Like it says in Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible" I have truly come to know this while being on my mission! With God all things are possible!

 I love an miss you all have a great week! 
Love, Sister Bowers

Sister Bowers and Sister Fehoko... beautiful island girls!!!

I know this church is true!! I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it can bring us so much peace! I know  Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayer! I know that I have been blessed with an amazing family!! I am sooo grateful for you all!   I love you! SIS Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment