Sunday, October 16, 2016

Running water ?!?!




Hey everyone I hope you had a great week enjoying your running water! ;) Haha this week we didn't have any running water in the house so you can only guess what the week consist of , Bucket showers, filling buckets to flush the toilet and many more!  But on the bright side, we got an AC put in our house finally! When we went to bed I woke up that morning feeling as if I was laying in snow I was so cold  but hey its okay because its the first time I have been that cold while being on my mission!
     This week we went to teach on of our recent converts and when we went to his house him and his wife were fighting, his wife had told us that he started drinking again and was doing other things that he shouldn't! I was heart broken!! That is one thing on a mission.... its hurts when you see people fall even after they tasted the happiness that the gospel can bring them!   So we will be working a lot with him this week!
       A funny story for the week! we were walking through the jungle because we're in Pohnpei so its all muddy and my companion can't get mud on her feet because she has a bacteria  spread all over her feet so they can't get wet. So I kick off  my shoes put her on my back and carry her to the house and we had a lesson!! We go back the next day and she ends up falling in the mud!! Oh Man, the joys of being on an island!! You go home with spider in your hair, new mosquitos  bites, ant in your pants (skirts), muddy and sweaty!! There is honestly no place I would rather be!  Micronesia Guam mission is the place to be!  I love and miss you all so much!! Have a great week!


Love Sister Bowers





No comments:

Post a Comment