Monday, July 4, 2016

Pohnpei


P.S. my dress is wet from the rain not my sweat!



On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Bryn Nickelle Bowers <bryn.bowers@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello Everyone! Happy 4th of JULY! I hope and pray everything is going great! Everything is going good here on Pohnpei! We left Guam last night at 7:45 and arrived here in Pohnpei at1AM!! So im just a little tired!  It is sooo pretty here! I havent made it to my own house but they say when we get there were going to have lots of cleaning to do! 

 On the island there are lots of fruits! Some are not so much my favorite! I am in a trio my companions names are Sister Misa'alefua and i just met my other one last night Sister Alanzo, she is from Pohnpei! So hopeing and praying that she can teach me the  language! I am behind all the other greenies on the language because they have all been her for 2 weeks and this is only my 1 day here so its goonna take some time!!

 It is very humid here so my hair is always looking like a lion plus the rain doesnt help!  But oh well life goes on!! The people here are very loving and caring! Sorry for the short email again but time goes so fast! I can honestly say i hav felt your prayers and i am soo very grateful for them! i am praying for you all each day! LOVe you al!! have a great week!!!



 Here is my address for those who would like it!



Pohnpei Zone

P.O. Box 2203

Kolonia, Pohnpei, FSM 96941



THanks for everything, 

love, sister bowers
Coconut Crabs.. I can't believe she holding it!! They are extra large hermit crabs!
A view of Pohnpei.
I LOVE YOU!!



As you can see Sister Bowers is doing great . She is learning the Pohnpeian language. She says she is two weeks behind the other greenies on the language because she has been on Guam for two weeks due to just getting to Pohnpei. Gotta love the smile.  She loves the people already.   We love our missionary. Keep on keepin on!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment