Sunday, June 26, 2016

GUAM!!








Hey Everyone! Hope all is well and everyone is doing great! So i arrived in Guam Last week! And have been reassigned to the Pohnpei Island! So yes! A new Language! the language sounds like jibber talk its pretty crazy! I am still on Guam right now and will not fly out until the 3rd of July! Due to flight issues! So for now we have just been tracking and trying to find new people which consists of LOTS of walking which means lots of blisters!! YAY! Its funny because there are not a lot of lights on at night so you just walk by faith! Every house you knock on you hope that everyone has some clothing on! It gets so hot that its like "Normal" to go with out clothes!

   The people here are sooo friendly you walk around and all the little kids just run after you and say "Sisters sisters!" they are the cutest! There are cockroaches everywhere! YUCK!! All over in the house and just everywhere!! So that was a shock to me! I sweat all the time because it is so hot!! It rains quite a bit and when it does there is no hope for staying dry! 

   Sorry i don't have much time to day but I just want to say that i love you all! Missionary work is defiantly not easy but in the end it is all worth it!! I know that this is where i am supposed to be! I love and pray for you all have a great week!!!
Is that dinner?  Bryn said  "bahaha no are you kidding me I am not going to eat it until I absolutely have to!!!"


Bryns's new roommates!! YUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment