Sunday, July 10, 2016

White girl!!!!


Moving in .....Cleaning Day!!


BEAUTIFUL!!!

KASELEHI





Hey everyone! Not much has happened this week due to one of my  companions finding out that her grandmother passed away! So we stayed in side most of the week! A couple of things that have happened i have cleaned more mold and other things in my house than i have ever seen in my entire life! One of the members fed us but it was right after i had eaten lunch so of course i wasn't hungry but she slapped the plated clear full with rice and rammen noodles and apparently its rude if you don't eat it all so there i sat, stuffing my face full with food that i felt was going ot come right back up! Another thing that i learned quickly is that spam makes me very sick! So I will now have to tell the people that i am allergic to it so i don't get sick! A funny story were sitting in church and I cant understand what anyone is saying but the only thing i pulled out was white! I am the only white person in the Branch so obviously they were talking about me! haha its funny! They call me sister Manama which means "power" So i walk around and i just hear sister Manama! Sorry its so short! but if you would like to know more my family has some more stories! thankyou for all the emails! hope and pray all is well where ever you might be! 



Love Sister Bowers :)



P.S.( the picture of us on the couches is us being sick from the food! And soaking wet from the rain!)

Unpacking:-)

SICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment