Sunday, June 5, 2016

Provo MTC.....


June 1,2016 
Dropping Sister Bowers off at the Provo
MTC. What an experience!










One last hug that has to last 18 months!!





"The Car Ride"

One last family pic across from the MTC.



She's off....."One foot in front of the other, and Don't look back!" Sister Brianna Beck

First Letter from the MTC On June 2, 2016

HEYYY!!!! Everything is going great!!! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!!!! Madi is my companion!!!! OMG!!!! How crazy!!!! I absolutely love her to death!!! She is the sweetest!! everyone says we are just alike and basically the same person!!! Our sister training leaders always say we are perfect companions!! my district is awesome everyone is so sweet! So funny story I talked in my voice and said hey and everyone was like what the heck?!?!?! haha it was funnny! The MTC is amazing i can feel the spirit so strong where ever i go! I know that without a shadow of a doubt that this is where i am supposed to be!!!! Yesterday we sang armies of helaman and they changed the the words to we are his missionaries now! so the girls in my district all went to bed really early last night and me and madi stayed up till 12 they probably hated us but oh well!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment