Sunday, June 12, 2016

Only 12 more days!!!



        Hey!! Everything is going great! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT here in the MTC!!!! Sister Leslie is my companion! She is from Blackfoot Idaho!! How crazy! I absolutely love her to death!!! She is the sweetest!! everyone says we are just alike and basically the same person!!! It's so funny everyone says that we talk all country/hick! Its kinda funny! Everyone always says we are perfect companions!! my district is awesome everyone is so sweet! The food was rough here! Ill be honest my companion and i were constipated for the first week!! haha just a little laugh for ya!!

 The MTC is amazing i can feel the spirit so strong where ever i go! I know that without a shadow of a doubt that this is where i am supposed to be!!!! My companion and i tend to stay up latter than we probably should but who cares right!? We just gotta get to know each other!! The MTC is crazy I am finding answers everywhere! We have taught two investigators, both twice, and have had lessons planned for the both of them but when we get there the lord has something else in store for us to teach! It has been amazing to see how the spirit can prompt us in what to say! It is so amazing! So many stories i wish i could just pick up the phone and call and let y'all know about it!!! 

   Missionary work is hard defiantly not easy! BUT it is defiantly worth it!! (Sorry about all the spelling errors! I just have so much i want to share but my brain thinks faster than my hands can type!!) Being here in the MTC i have truly come to know that the lord really does know each and everyone of us individually! I have truly come to know this through my companion!! 


   It was so awesome David A. Bednar came and talked to us! It was awesome although it was kinda hard to stay awake and really focus! (I have never really had the Bowers gene of being able to fall asleep so easy until i came to the MTC and am completely drained!!) He showed us his new song that is coming out titled " One by one" I hope that you will all listen to it when it does! It is amazing! 


  So another funny Idaho story! We were in the dorms the other night and my comp and i were studding and i see these "sisters" dancing in the hall and i was like "what the?! they say we cant dance!!" So i was wanting to join them but then figured i needed to study!  Anyways the girls end up coming over to us and i was like "yeah i was wanting to come and dance with you guys!" and then she asked where we were from so we told her Idaho and then she told us we couldn't dance because we were from Idaho! I really took all that i had to not throw it down with her! haha people here think were like walking potatoes its a joke!! 


Sorry this email is crazy!! Next weeks will get better!! i just have soooo much i want to share but cant put it into words that make sense!! Hope all is well where ever you may be! thank you for all the prayers! I am praying for all of you as well!! Have a great week!!  Love ya!!!

Love,
Sister Bowers





Sister Bowers teaching Sister Leslie new tricks! Oh Bryn...we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment