Sunday, October 15, 2017

Miracles!




Time! Time! There isn't enough time to do anything! I feel like it was just Monday! I am absolutely LOVING my mission! I am serving with my best friend, teaching the gospel that I love and sharing it with the people that i absolutely love! We have been extremely blessed this week! We have found more prepared investigators and have been able to put them on date already! I have been seeing so many little miracles! Such as Priesthood power is a healing power, Heavenly Father is aware of us, He guides us to the prepared people, he answers our prayers! So many things he does for us! I just love my Heavenly Father! I know that this is Jesus Christs Church on earth today! I know that this is the only Church that can give us this much happiness in this life and in the next life! I have never been so happy! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that if we read it every single day we will not fall and it will be easier for us to over come temptation! The Book of Mormon brings a happiness into our lives like no other book can. So if your not happy, read, read, read, read! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer! I know that we can use his infinite atonement anytime we need help! He is always there for us! I know that we have a living prophet on earth today Thomas S. Monson and that he receives direct revelation from our Heavenly Father! I am grateful for this gospel! I am grateful for all of you and all of your prayers! I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Love, Sister Bowers





Kathrene and Dehlila





It's raining....... just a little.

So I swooped Sister Russell's weekly email because i wanted to share it with you all about our week so here it is.....


So here's a few of our little miracles from this week!
A few days ago Sister Russell and I decided that we needed a little bit more of heaven's help! So wee chose to fast for those things which we needed & along with that we decided to fast for a miracle and boy did we get one! We closed our fast and went to the church to pick up our member present & when we pulled up Pohlo came running to us telling us that her nephew was staying with her and how last week he came to church & explained to her that he had felt something different at this church than he had felt at other churches. Soooo we taught him & in the first lesson he explained to us his desires to join the church! He's now on baptismal date for the 28th. God is good. 
Next miracle. Kathrene! Gosh I love her.
I'm pretty sure at least half of the Sapwalap Ward was fasting & praying for that cute girl & we saw another miracle because EVERYTHING is now fine! The Lord is not going to let anyone stop His work not even Kat's mom! We're praying that everything will work out with her baptism on the 28th.

Soooo what else happened this week?
- Me and Sister Russell had a total freak out this week when we ran into Suleen in town. I was yelling and Sister Russell was honking but the windows were down and we both just looked like total idiots and everyone was just staring at these two white girls having freak outs in the car. It's the little things on a mission. We probably laughed for 3 hours after that. yikes. 
- We walked around in the rain ALL DAY on Friday and President Zarbock said there were blessings that come from walking around in the rain but we didn't real see those because no would let us in their house because we were too wet. Thanks President. We tried.
- OHHHH so these men from the Church are making a "Light the World" video on Pohnpei and they came and filmed our English class last night so HECK YA. Go look on FB (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Micronesia) to see a little bit of that! 

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment