Sunday, October 22, 2017

Kilel!

Hey everyone! This been has been crazy fast! I don't know where time is going! Here are just some points from the week:
-Wednesday we were able to teach Kathrene about the Tree of life and it was super cool! It was weird teaching it. It was actually my first time teaching it because it isn't translated into the Pohnpiean Book of Mormon so it was a neat experience to be able to teach it!
-Friday we were able to put some more of our investigators on date! So that is way exciting! 
-Saturday Suleen came with us and she was doing our job! We pulled into our house and our land lord was there and she just walked up to them and started teaching the gospel and then as they were leaving she gave them a Book of Mormon and a Restoration pamphlet...I felt really bad...need to step up my game!
-Eatting dinner with our ward mission leader his wife asked him to get us a bowl so that we could wash our hands and he stand up and faces away from us and as soon as he does the elders start laughing and I couldn't figure out why! So then I look at Brother Albert (ward mission leader) and his pants were ripped, not just a little rip but from the belt down to the seam! Hahah oh man it was so funny! We all just died laughing! ahahah his wife was laughing so hard, haha and in that moment all I could think was "that is something that would happen at my own house" haha it was the best dinner appointment I have ever had!
-We were able to teach Kathrene about the Sabbath day! We taught her about the sacrament and she already knew what it was for and how important it was! She didn't take it the week before but she took it this week and she explained to us that she knew she wasn't clean because she still was having word of wisdom problems so she didn't want to take it, but she took it this week because this was the week she was clean totally from chewing! It was so amazing to me that she hasn't even been baptized but yet the sacrament is already so important to her! 

That is just a little big about our week! I am learning so much! I am starting to get really scared because time is going by way to fast! I love you all! I love this gospel! I love my Pohpeians! I hope you all have a great week!

Love, 
Sister Bowers























#1. Eleageem! Ha he is one of our investigators/friends, every time he sees us he flags us down and comes running to talk to us! This is his pet Chicken I cant remember his name thought! He carries it with him every where he goes!
#2. DehDe! He is a member, we were driving down the road and he saw us so I pulled out my camera and this was the pose I got!
#3. Ester Orlando! She is 10 yrs old! She always follows Sister Russell and I around, she is our little sister! 
#4. Massage (Little Crabs) The lady in the blue shirt is a member and she was making her dinner so we asked if we could help! Crack the crab, scrape out the bad suff and then she cooked it.












No comments:

Post a Comment