Sunday, September 17, 2017

what are scabies?



Hey everyone! How was your week!? This week was another weird week! So i am just going to do some of the main things that happened through out the week!





-Tuesday I was able to go back to Uh and visit my families there! It was so fun! We ate dinner with Nohno Kapi and she told us about her conversion story and about how she was in to drugs and stuff! Oh man we were all just laughing, it felt like a real family dinner! So if you ever get a chance feed the missionaries because it makes them feel like they are at home for an hour! 
- Our shoes that got stolen..yeah we definetly broke into their house and stole them back😏
- Haha jokingly i tripped Sister Russell in our house and she about broke our window and fell through it. Ha so i guess mom was right, don't mess around in the house...lesson learned!
- We had a fire side last night and the new elder gave his talk in English and decided to close his testimony in Pohnpeian so he says "In the name of..Amen" And goes to sit down and then realized he didn't say "In the name of Jesus Christ, amen" Runs back to the microphone and says "Jesus Christ" ahahahah oh man everyone just started laughing! 
- Our investigator Kathrene told us that she is going to get baptized but she doesn't know when! She was able to come to church with us this week so that was a huge blessing! Oh man i just love her so much! 
- SCABIES..Hah one Sister ended up having Scabies so we all ended up having to do a scabies treatment, honestly i didn't think that that would ever happen! 

Sorry it is so short but I am so grateful for all of you and all of your support! I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be able to serve on Pohnpei! I know that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ! I love it with all my heart! I am grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and that through him we can all become better! I love you all so much! Have a great week! 

-Sister Bowers


No comments:

Post a Comment