Sunday, May 28, 2017

6 MONTHS LEFT!


Snail on Pohnpei.


Hey Everyone! How was your week?! This week was good! A lot of stress has been lifted! I absolutely love my new companion Sister James she is such a sweet heart! We decided to drop most of our investigators and just start over, We are keeping the ones that are really progressing! Kikileen and Kohrner (Eternal Investigators) haha oh man they are doing amazing! They are progressing so fast! They are planning on getting married on the 10th of June so i am really excited! We were going to meet them and Kohrner told us that he went to Kikileens mom and asked for permission/talked to her about them getting married and baptized! Now Kikileen just has to go! They are a family that shows how real the atonement is! 

I am so grateful for the opportunity that i have to be a missionary and to see peoples lives change! I am grateful for all of my trials and struggles that i have had in life and on my mission because those are what have made my testimony grow!  I have seen how real the atonement is in my life and in the lives of others! I love this gospel with my whole heart! I love the Book of Mormon! I am so grateful for the power it has in it and the comfort it gives us! I hope you all have a great week! I love and miss you all!

Love,

Sister Bowers


Sister Bowers and Sister James

No comments:

Post a Comment