Monday, March 20, 2017

Missionary work is not for WIMPS!


Hey every one! How was your week!? Mine was great! I went on Exchange with Sister Fehoko and we went and saw one of their investigators whos kids are literally demons! Haha my name tag was flying everywhere, my clothes were getting pulled everywhere, getting punched and kicked where ever hahaha all I could do was laugh because I was like this is a joke! haha While we were in the middle of teaching one of her kids got mad and when out side and grabbed the machete, yes its in kids reach, I am in Pohnpei! And then he comes in the house and is just staring at Sister Fehoko and all I could think was holy crap he's gonna hit one of us! So we just sat there and I just began praying! The little kid when right in front of Sister Fehoko and Swung the Knife and sister Fehoko didn't even move! The knife barley missed her face! Oh man I stood up to go get the kid and then all the mom did was chase him out side! I literally can bear my testimony to you all that the lord watches over his missionaries and he protects them!! So me as a missionary I want to personally THANKYOU  for praying for the safety of the missionaries!





A cool little experience i had this week was we had an old investigator that we hadn't been able to see in a long time, her name is Bercy! We were driving and the spirit prompted me to stop at her house, no matter if there were people there or not, so we get to her house and we stop and get out, there was no one, we went to the house no one. We start to walk toward the car and i could hear her in the jungle, so i call her haha it how they do it here in Pohnpei and she comes! I was so happy! She was like "How come you never came back!" So we were able to set up an appointment with her and have been teaching her ever since! Oh man it was the coolest thing! Just by listening to the little promptings of the spirit we can be lead to great blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment