Sunday, November 20, 2016

COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS!!

Sisters Bowers and Sister Tuevi..... lower right.....cute little helper.






        Well this week was crazy!  We walked through the ocean because the tide was so high and we had to get to this lady's house to talk to her!  When we got there she wasn't there but we were able to have a lesson with her husband! The spirit was so strong! It was so awesome to feel just as we were teaching  him that we could feel the power of the spirit! 
     


What is Sister Bowers eating?  Seafood?  That's a miracle!




                   Since this week is  Thanksgiving I thought would share a scripture!  D&C 59:7!  I love this scripture as I was sitting  down during my studies I have really come to realize how blessed we are!  I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for all of you and all the support that you give me!  I am grateful for this gospel and I know with out a doubt that it is true! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father and the helps he gives us! I hope you all have a great week and  COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS!  Have a great week love you all!

Love Sister Bowers



No comments:

Post a Comment