Monday, September 5, 2016

IT'S OK TO FALL!






August 29, 2016
      We have a baptism on Saturday then this coming Saturday we are baptizing "P". There is this girl "L" that has been wanting us to teach her so we were but then all the members that her grandma didn't want us to teach her . So Sister Alanzo and I prayed for Heavenly Father to soften her heart and right after the  prayer we went and talked to her grandma and she said we could teach her! It was such a tender mercie from the Lord! 
      In the states you would never have a goat walk into church but here on Pohnpei you will have a goat walk into church.  It's CRAZY!! 
  Sister Alanzo and I are teaching an English class and also teaching a missionary prep class. 




Monday September 5, 2016
  This week was great ! We were able  to get a couple of new investigators and have many lessons!  2 of our investigators are working on get married so they can be baptized!  This weekend was suppose to be "P" baptism. He got interviewed and passed! But then as we were walking  his dad stopped us and asked if we could hold off on his baptism because he hadn't heard back from  his adopted mom yet. I was pretty bummed because this little boy has so much desire! 
       A funny story for the week!! We were walking  to a referrals  house and as we were walking it was raining and when it rain here it RAINS!! We finally get to her house and I start to walk down this hill not even thinking  it would be slick and ended up falling right on my bum!  HAHA it was pretty funny ! I stood up and orange mud all over me! It was GREAT!  Needless to say that investigator is now on date for baptism!!  So it was all worth it!    I cannot thank you all enough  for all the letters and emails!! I miss you all so much ! Hope you have a great week! I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve the Lord!  Love you all!! 
                  Love Sister Bryn Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment