Monday, September 12, 2016

Transfers?!?! September 12, 2016




Coconuts anyone? 


Hey everyone!  How was your week? Well this week has been really slow due to everyone being out of town for the Pacific Forum!  So not very many lessons, all of our investigators were out of town! So we did a lot of finding!  I gotten sick of walking and no one wanting to talk to us, so there were these kids on the basketball court playing, I told mu comp that we were going to go play them for a lesson, so the court I went in my skirt and bare feet.  We ended up losing because my team wasn't the greated but it was ikay because we were able to make some  new friends it was such a stress reliever to be able to play basketball. Since being on Pohnpei I haven't been able to play any sports so that was huge tender mercy from the Lord!

Sister Bowers & Sister Alanzo


Second, Transfer calls, So I had been getting a feeling all week that something was going to be change in during transfer calls. We ended up getting a call saying that my companion had to be to the Airport at 11 pm last night and I would be going to Uh, with Sister Fehoko from Tonga! It will be a change, which changes are always good!  It was so hard to say goodbye to the people of the Mand Branch though!  They have seriously helped me so much!!

If there is one thing that I can say I have learned while being here is to rely on the Lord. A mission is not easy,  and the only way you can do it is with the help of the Lord, I know Heavenly Father  hears and answers our prayers, he knows each and everyone of us!! I love you all so much! Thank you for all the support ! Have a GREAT week!
Love Sister Bowers








No comments:

Post a Comment