Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Name TAG?!?!?




Here's this weeks letter in picture, sorry its just easier to do it that way! Oh and I got a cool new name tag! ;) But I just wanted to bear my Testimony that I know this church is true! I Know that Joseph Smith did restore it and that he did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and its meant to guide us and help us! I have really come to rely upon the Book of Mormon and Prayer on my mission, when you feel like you have nothing you ALWAYS have something, the Book of Mormon and Prayer! I know that Heavenly Father is aware of us, he hears and answers our prayers, he knows what trials we are going through! I am also so grateful for my trials! Even though I hate them in the moment I know that they are meant for my own good in in the end! I have to come to have greater appreciation for the atonement of Jesus Christ, it is only through him that we can become clean from our sins, and return to our Father in heaven! I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve Heavenly Father! I KNOW THAT THIS CHURCH IS TRUE! I share this will you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

 August 15- August 21
   Hello  everyone! How was your week? Hopefully it was great! Hopefully everyone enjoyed the fair!  This week was pretty slow due to my companion being sick  for  a couple of days! But she is all healthy now! So for those of you who have been wondering  my language is  coming along!  In lessons I now speak mixed basically half English and half Pohnpeian!!  So it is coming, slowly but it is coming!! 
    This week we were teaching a family and  after the lesson the wanted to feed us so we all gathered around and I see him bring out the rice , the fish and soup!  So I get closer to the soup and there what looks like a chicken foot in the soup with the leg still attached to it! So I did try it!!! It actually tasted better than chicken! The man said it is a bird that is really hard to find and can only be found in the forest!! CRAZY!!!
     We have been teaching this little boy named Princeton. He comes to church every week !! All by himself and he is 9 years old! He would always run up to us whenever he saw us  and would say " Sisters when am I going to get baptized!? ' I have never seen so much desire from someone before! So off we went to ask his dad for permission. His dad told us that he didn't want him to make the wrong choice so he said he needed a while to decide!  A few days later Princeton comes running, "Sisters, I can be baptized on September 4th!"  The Lord works many miracles!! I am so  grateful to be a missionary and to do  the Lords work! Have a great week !! Thank you for  all the support, all the emails, letters and packages!!  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!





No comments:

Post a Comment