Sunday, November 26, 2017

Typical Blonde...

Immediately thought of home when I saw this!



         Hey everyone this weeks email is going to be short because we have been in most of the week because of being sick so I will just put in a few funnies for the week!


1. I am still a typical blonde! We went to a members house and i thought that our car was stuck! We were just getting deeper and deeper into the mud! I had it so i was about to call the elders, i got back in the car and there was the Park break light on oh man i felt soo dumb!
2. We ate turtle! And it was supper good! I thought it tasted like turkey! OH and i think i forgot to mention it but along time ago we ate dog...yeah it tastes like it sounds!
3. Parasites are a real thing. No questions.

      Sorry its short but since it was Thanksgiving this week i just want to give a big THANK YOU to all of you! Thank you for all of your love and support! Being a missionary is definitely not an easy thing! But it is a lot easier when you have lots of support coming from home! I am so grateful for this opportunity that i have been blessed with to be able to serve a mission! I am grateful for my Pohnpeian families! For all the lessons that i have learned! I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for eternal families! I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ! I am grateful for the scriptures and especially the Book Of Mormon! 
I love you all! Sorry this is so scattered and short! I hope you all have a great week!
Love, Sister Bowers







1. Kevin Joseph! He is 5yrs old he talks with a lisp! I saw him dressed like this and them him holding his chicken added to the whole picture!
2. Merleen is walking! She has been taking it slow but we have made lots of progress!!!
3. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. On our way to an outer island!








No comments:

Post a Comment