Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MUD!!!








MUD!!!!!



Hey everyone!  Not much has happened this week! Every week I seem to be learning something new!  This weeks is that missions show you your weaknesses and that is very disrespectful to eat out of pots!!  HAHA oh man!  Pohnpei ....there is no where else like it! The picture of me with my muddy legs is an everyday doing.  You never go home without your legs covered in mud!  We were walking through the jungle and my crocs which were to big so the were slipping everywhere
(crocs+mud= not a good idea)
We were on a tight schedule and so off the crocs and on came the mud!   haha iam sure you all would have  had a good laugh! Anyways I hope you all have a great week!  I know this church is true and the little things such as reading the Book of Mormon and praying everyday that keeps us going and on the straight and narrow path!  I love you all !!  Thanks so much for the support and prayers!
Have a Great Week!!
Love Sister Bowers



Sister Wari    and    Sister Bowers

No comments:

Post a Comment