Sunday, January 22, 2017

Machetes and Heads?!?!






Hey everyone! How are you all doing?! This week was pretty slow but I share a quick story! We went on exchanges this week and we were doing some service for a less active and she was having us use a machete to cut the bushes. So Sister Russell and I would switch off using the machete! So it was my turn..(just picture this two white girls and a machete) anyways I start swinging and then Sister Russell would grab the loose braches and through them in a pile! So I am swinging away and I get a feeling that I need to stop, so I turn and look at sister Russell and all she says to me is "Is it bleeding?!" I then go holy crap I just hit her in the head with the machete! Hahah oh man I dropped the knife and was like I am done I am so sorry! Hahah but no worries all is safe and sound! All the injuries we left with was sister Russells scratch on the forehead! hahah Oh man it was pretty scary!  :)

 Sorry this email is short but next weeks will be better! Love you all!

  A couple things that I have learned this week!

1. When swinging a machete make sure no one is around you!

2. The lord answers prayers.

3. Humility



 I Hope and pray that you all are doing well and have a great week! Thanks for all the love and support!



Love,

Sister Bowers



No comments:

Post a Comment