Sunday, February 19, 2017

Almost 9 months!





Hey everyone! This week has been another slow week! We have really been working with the less actives to try to re build the branch! It makes it hard to baptize someone when the whole branch is struggling! So it has been cool to see the branch start to come together again!

 On Saturday we were giving service and we were mwuting (weeding) and we were about to leave and so i hurry and try to finish up where we were at and ended up grabbing a razor blade i think! I look down at my thumb and saw there was blood and some how i managed to stay standing! haha i went down to the water and washed it and after words some how managed to find some super glue and was able to glue it shut! haha so that is about all the excitement that happened this week!

 I want to just leave you all with a little testimony about families! I am so grateful for my family! I am so grateful for all of you because you are just like my family! I have really come to see the importance of families on my mission! And one thing that i have come to learn is that families can be together for ever! I know that we can always be with our families forever as long as we keep the commandments and do the little things! I know that Jesus Christ is our savior and he know each and every one of us! I am so grateful that i can be on the Island of pohnpei serving these beautiful people! I love you all and i say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

  I hope you all have a great weeek! Love and miss you all so much! 



Love, 

Sister Bowers



P.S. ( The picture is of me and a member named Merleen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment